Nested Functions :)


I am wrong ,
But,
I don’t know, since when .
It doesn’t mean ,
I am right .

I hope improvement in me .

I try to remember ,
The last day ,
When I was alright .
Everyday I remember ,
I have lived ,
Sorrow and disgrace are wide spread there .
 
Every night ,
I cry over myself .
I find this and that ,
And ,
Nothing to convince .
Confusions can be tried over ,
But,
There is enormous complexity .
Searching the truth ,
Means,
Putting legs over muddy roads .
I can imagine ,
My dirty dress after then .

I want being naked .
I want nothing on my mind .


Memory like clothes ,
Are not washable too .
Memory like clothes ,
Can't be put off as well .


I need an idea .

To get rid of these dirty memories  ,
I want a sculpture ,
To make a new ,
Masterpiece ,
Capable of loading ,
Fresh and jolly memories .



'still'
I have reasons to live ,
I have reason to give ,
why its better to be, alive ,
why its bad, not to be .





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I know what I must do And the rest is Happening .

HOPE vs WISHES

Like It or Not ....