Like It or Not ....


I remember my school times when my History teacher said that we need to know the thing/person before we like it . Actually he was referring this likeliness for our nation and he was going to give a lecture for whole class on our country and nationalism . The story he told before telling this simple thing and unavoidable fact was so convincing that I still remember the whole scenery and postures of Aacharya Ji . He started all these with the explanation of some true incidence that took place when he went to meet Uttar Pradesh's Governor in Lucknow . When Aacharya Ji was having a lunch with him , the Governor , incidentally asked " Do you like Howra Singh , he lives in Amsterdem ?". " How can you like that person . The very first time you listened this question , you said 'Who is this .....  "


The same thing can be made vice-versa . When you say that you like your country , India . The question arises again " Do you know your country ?" , and  if you will not be able to answer , actually  you will be unable to convince that you like your country .

Even till today , I find none of the case with regards to me that can avoid this . I  have found many people criticizing Mahatma Gandhi , I don't remember what they say . Some say that Nehru was not good for our country , some abuse Dhoni just after missing a single shot , some say that Sachin plays for himself rather than playing for country , Some become arrogant when you start talking about Modi .Salman Rushdi is a terrorist , Manmohan is a thief because he leads the government of corrupt politicians , these are the mentality .  But the only thing that is common in Gandhi,Nehru,Dhoni,Sachin and all other  , is the appraisal by thousand of pens , mouths and the authentic people and organizations . Their work indeed matters , they are still with us , and will remain through ages .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I know what I must do And the rest is Happening .

HOPE vs WISHES