HOPE vs WISHES

Sometimes we are considered wiser than we are . Even , we get surprised to see our wisdom being lost . The only thing that makes all these changes is our own conscious . When we start everything because of some really good reason and instantly we find it ending with what , we never expected . Our own guilt conscious ceases our further efforts . 

                        Yesterday I faced the same situation again . After reaching at Charbagh Railway station , I was really in hurry to get to the home because of humid weather and nonstop perspiration . The situation would have been even worst after 3 kms. walk for exit to the taxi stand , but , just when I was about to exit the Plateform , I saw three beautiful faces coming towards me . I say all of them beautiful because I didn't have even a look at the rest two , except the middle one . She was so beautiful that I was unable to stop my moving eyes towards her . I don't know , how I noticed blinking of black in her eyes . When I was lost in her beauty , I even got no time to think that how many more eyes were catching me red handed while doing so . As the distance between us reduced , I even wondered later , how my head tilted unknowingly . When she was passing by me , I was actually feeling my breathe getting away from me by the rhythm of her every footsteps . It just took an instant and probably 1/100 of second , when I wished (probably hoped) that if I will get a single chance , I would love to talk to her . I even moved more while thinking that If I will be able to exchange a few words with her , it will be the best day of my life . Just after , she passed by me my head bent down towards the floor . I saw a keyring , a big teddy , falling on the floor . I said it big because I never had a Keyring bigger than one leg of that teddy . I wondered , how it has fallen and from where , simultaneously , when I bent to take it in my hands . I just went straight to her , Excuse me ...... was not enough for her because of 'Full volume' earphones in her ears . I touched her shoulders . She turned to me by taking out left earphone . Her questioning eyes got the reply very soon as I handed her keyring back . I saw her open mouth but she didn't say anything . She was going to say something . She was going to say more than Thank You because thank you needs no time to think over it . Probably she was hoping that I will start . She thought that even after her mistake , I will explain how I got her keyring , How I called her and she didn't noticed because of her earphone , I guess , she was going to take benefit of being a girl . I had chance to prove myself wise , I could stand there to show her that boys don't always start first but CONSCIOUS of being wrong stopped me from inside . I found myself taking benefit of doing something because of some good reason and further taking benefit of that . I found guilty conscious for talking to some unknown and leaving her to think over me again and again . I returned back to my way and when I was lifting my luggage again I found her looking at me . Her friends were going but she was still standing there . The only thing I could do , I did . I again looked at her and smiled . When I was in taxi , I was thinking that if it was really that day , I hoped as the best day of my life and concluded that we can never hope bigger than our wishes .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I know what I must do And the rest is Happening .

Like It or Not ....